Loads of Help & info for anyone trying to learn French.
Learning French or do you want to learn French?
This is your resource site for the student of French - whatever the level, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Loads of free vocab lessons - at the post office, airport, city, greetings, counting and dozens more
- Learning French Grammar
- French Verbs and verb conjugation
- French Nouns, genders, adverbs, adjectives
Learn French with free French lessons
- Thousands of French words, and French vocab, and speedy ways to learn vocab.
- Learning to Speak French books.
- How to remember when learning French words, expressions and phrases.
- Online free French dictionary.
- French Translator - free online French Translator.
- What Learn French software is decent.
- Good Learning French websites.
- Lists of French language schools, for total immersion learning.
- French word of the day.
- Common mistakes when you learn to speak French.
- Dozens of other things to help you, the person studying French, no matter what level.
- Plus loads of information on French speaking countries.
- Statistics, information, and fun facts on the French speaking countries
- Why are there so many French speaking countries? What are they?
- Check out the flags of the Francophone nations...
- ... and the maps of the Francophone countries.
- Listen french radios and improve your French !!
Click away and enjoy the French Help resource.
Learning French Resources for French students and teachers, and anyone learning French
- Learn French BLOG
- Tips and quips for learning French. Regular clips, shortcuts, vocabulary, grammar, expressions, proverbs, tricks, sayings, verbs, sentences, lessons. New, fully conjugated verbs added regularly.
- French Grammar lessons
- Free French Grammar lessons, help and information for learning to speak French. Thousands of verbs in all forms in easy to use tables.
- Speak in French
- Discover how to Speak in French
- To love in French is aimer
- I love you in French is "je t'aime" from the Verb aimer - to love in French. Learn this pattern and you will be able to use the pattern with thousands of other regular verbs that end in ER.
- French History and Politics
- Discover the French History and Politics
- French Culture
- Discover here the French Culture
- Living in France
- Discover Living in France
- French Gastronomy
- Discover the several aspects of the French Gastronomy
- French Media
- Here French Media: radios, phone, newspapers...
- French Education and Work
- Discover the differents French Education and Work
- About us
- About us. The team at learn-french-help.com. Putting together articles, information and resources for the learner of the French language.
- Contact Us - Learn French Help www.learn-french-help.com
- Contact Us - Learn French Help www.learn-french-help.com
- Help French - Site map for all your learning French needs
- Help French ! All the help you need is here for learning French. Learn French help site is a ressource site for the student of French. Check the sitemap with hundreds of free resources, lessons, links
- Learn French links. Great links for learning French.
- Learn French. Check the links for students of French, in France and courses for home learning.
- Flags of French Speaking Countries
- Flags of French speaking countries. Pictures, descriptions, histories, details, facts & figures about the flags of the world's Francophone nations. Packed with info and stats. Help yourself free info
- Verb in French for loathe is abominer
- Today's word is the word in French for loathe (to loathe) is <i>abominer</i>. Learn the French verb <i>abominer</i> and its conjugations. Read each one aloud, and repeat them - from simple to compound
- The French for jabber (to jabber) - baragouiner. Learn the verb
- Today's word is the verb in French for jabber (to jabber), which is <i>baragouiner</i>. A regular ER verb it's conjugated like most others. Learn the French verb baragouiner and its conjugations.
- French for kiss (to kiss) is the verb - biser. Conjugated in all tenses!
- Today's word is the verb in French for kiss (to kiss) which is biser. As a regular verb, if you learn biser and its conjugations you can use the patterns for all regular ER verbs.
- Uncommon French Tenses - not used much in modern language, but useful to know
- There a number of uncommon French tenses that are not used much at all in modern conversation. Of little interest to most learners who simply want to converse in French with real, live people, TV etc
- French Verb Patterns used in Conjugating
- Today's free French lesson looks at verb conjugation. French verb patterns. Verbs in French have one of 3 endings, ER, IR, RE. Most common are the regular ER verbs. The pattern is used for thousands.
- French Verbs List - check out the list of fully conjugated French Verbs online
- Loads of fully conjugated French verbs with their English translations. Check our French Verbs List.
- The Verb in French for abdicate (to abdicate) - abdiquer
- Today's verb is the French for abdicate (to abdicate) which is <i>abdiquer</i>. A regular ER verb pattern. I abdicate, I abdicated, I will abdicate, I may abdicate, I have abdicated, I had abdicated
- French for stress (to stress), to accentuate is ‘accentuer’. Conjugated fully.
- Today’s verb is the French for stress which is <i>accentuer</i>. Simple and compound verbs. A regular ER verb pattern. I stress, I stressed, I will stress, I may stress, I have stressed, I'd stressed
- French for acclimatize is the verb ‘acclimater’, fully conjugated here.
- Today’s verb is the French for acclimatize which is - acclimater. Simple and compound verbs. A regular ER verb pattern. I acclimatize, I acclimatized, I will acclimatize, I may acclimatize,etc
- The Verb in French for accompany (to accompany) – ‘accompagner’
- Today’s verb is the French for accompany which is accompagner. A regular ER verb pattern. I accompany, you accompanied, he will accompany, we may accompany, they have etc
- French for admire (to admire) - 'admirer' a regular ER verb conjugated here
- Our verb of the day.French for admire which is admirer. Almost like the English. Simple and compound verbs. A regular ER verb pattern. I admire, I admired, I will admire, I may admire, I have admired
- French for sharpen is the verb 'affiler'
- Today's verb is the French for sharpen which is affiler. Simple and compound verbs. A regular ER verb pattern. I sharpen, I sharpened, I will sharpen, I may sharpen, I have sharpened, I had sharpened
- French for internalize is the verb ‘intérioriser’ etc
- Verb of the day is the French for internalize which is intérioriser. Simple and compound verbs. Blitz all the tenses.. I internalize, I internalized, you will internalize, he may internalize, etc
- French for murder, pester is the verb ‘assassiner’ – Free Lesson
- Knowing the endings is the key to learning French verbs. The ER verb in French for murder, pester which is assassiner.I murder, pester, I murdered, you will murder, pester, he may murder, pester, etc
- French for buzz, hum is the verb ‘bourdonner’
- The trick to learning verbs is mastering the patterns. The most common is for ER regulars. Here's another - the French for buzz, hum which is bourdonner. Simple and compound verbs.
- French Verb of the Day Fully Conjugated in all the Tenses
- A new French Verb of the Day appears on this page every day. In a colour coded easy to use table. Learn all the tenses, You can even add them to your own French learning website. Do them daily!
Get French lessons and verbs emailed direct to you freeGet lots of useful French lessons and French verbs sent to you each week free by email, from the 200 Words a Day accelerated language learning team. Great for learning, review and consolidating your French knowledge.
Yes, send me my free Learn French newsletters. My details are:
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell our mailing lists.